In an increasingly digital world, the demand for skilled web developers is increasing just as fast as the demands placed on web developers are. This course aims to break down the core concepts of web development into manageable, understandable elements to jump-start students’ entry into the field while ensuring they’re properly equipped to continue their education onto the advanced topics presented in the back-end development boot camp.
- Create page mockups following modern design trends.
- Translate mockups into functional HTML layouts.
- Understand the CSS box model and how it relates to page layouts.
- Apply CSS properties to the page to improve the effectiveness and aesthetic appeal of their site.
- Design mobile-responsive pages using media queries.